Adult - €10
Junior - €5
Family Pack - €20 (2 adults & 2 junior)
Tickets are available to buy:
- Ticketmaster outlets
- Munster Rugby Ticket offices at Irish Independent Park and Thomond Park
- At Irish Independent Park from 6:00pm on match day.
Please note that tickets for this game have been sold on a general access basis, i.e. tickets are not specific to a stand or terrace.
Munster A Head Coach Peter Malone has made just two changes for tomorrow night's British and Irish Cup Final. To see full team announcement, please click here.
The gates will be open from 6:30pm, with bars and catering units in the ground open at 6:30pm also.
The presentation of the B&I Cup will take place on the pitch after the game.
- No one will be able to enter the stadium with alcohol or glass and customers will be requested to remove the lids of any soft drink containers on entering the stadium.
- Please do not enter the pitch area at any time and adhere to the stadium ground regulations found here.
- There will be stewards and security on site to assist you with your enquiries on the day, and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely, so please respect their requests.
- Parking is not available within the grounds of Irish Independent Park.
Weather in Cork
Cloudy with highs of 15 degrees.
ITV Channel Television have confirmed that they will be streaming the game live through their website.
The Munster Rugby Supporters Club wish to thank you for your continued support.